Friday, November 2, 2012

New INK Review and New Short Story

The Horror Fiction Review posted their November reviews, and Ink was among the books read and reviewed. The review said, among other things, "… even when you might think you know where the story’s going, you’ll be in for some clever and nasty surprises." and "Debut novels should not be this good." I'm thrilled that they enjoyed the book!

And in short story news, A Handful of Glass, a Sky without Stars, sent out to Daily Science Fiction email subscribers last Friday, is now available to read free on their website.

1 comment:

Rabid Fox said...

Cool deal on the reviews coming in--and positive at that.

I missed the DSF story, though. I'll have to go to the website and check it out there.

And I can't believe I'm just becoming a GFC follower today. I thought I signed on like a year ago. Ah well, better late than never.