Sunday, January 12, 2014

2013 Round-up

This time of year, I'm always struck by the awkward Do I? or Don't I? when it comes to awards and posting about my eligible work. Then I read this amazing post from Amal El-Mohtar. She's spot on, a thousand times over. So this year, I'm not going to apologize or get all flustery.  

Here are the short stories I had published last year, all of which are eligible for the various awards (Nebula, Hugo, Stoker, etc.,):

(Available to read online.)
Always, They Whisper - Lightspeed
Dysphonia in D Minor - Strange Horizons
Grey in the Gauge of His Storm - Apex
Melancholia in Bloom - Daily Science Fiction

(Available in print.)
Girl, With Coin - Shimmer
Inside Hides the Monster  - Glitter & Mayhem
Paskutinis Iliuzija (The Last Illusion) - Interzone
Shall I Whisper to You of Moonlight, of Sorrow, of Pieces of Us? - Shock Totem
When Dark Things Sleep - Undead & Unbound
When the Lady Speaks - What Fates Impose

2 comments:

Paul Magnan said...

I've read most of these stories. I Need (yes, that is an upper-case "N") to read the others. Soon. :)

Ted Theewen said...

I think everybody should post their list of works at the same time. We'll make a holiday out of it. Everybody Post Their List Day. I rely upon those lists just so I know what I've missed. Male or female, it doesn't matter. Post the list, speak up, let us know what you've done.

 

© 2009Damien Walters | by TNB